CBC St Kilda's enrolment process operates within the Enrolment Guidelines of Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM). Students who are Catholic receive priority when enrolling at CBC St Kilda, however, the College welcomes enrolments from other Christian and faith traditions.
In processing applications for entry at Year 7, the following list provides priorities for enrolment at CBC.
- Catholic students living in one of our priority Parishes (as listed below), and attending the Catholic Parish Primary School.
- Brothers of students currently enrolled in the College, or of former students who have completed their secondary education at CBC St Kilda. The brother should be a Catholic student in a Catholic Primary School.
- Catholic students who are sons of former students who are attending a Catholic Primary school.
- Catholic students living in a priority Parish and attending a government, other non-government, or a Catholic school outside the priority Parishes.
- Catholic students living in a non-priority parish and attending the parish school.
- Orthodox students living in and attending a priority parish school.
- Any other applicants.
|Brighton||St James' School|
|Brighton||St Joan of Arc School|
|Brighton East||St Finbar’s School|
|Clifton Hill||St John’s School|
|Collingwood||St Joseph’s School|
|Elsternwick||St Joseph’s School|
|Elwood||St Columba’s School|
|Glenhuntly||St Anthony’s School|
|Prahran East||Our Lady of Lourdes School|
|Richmond North||Trinity Catholic School|
|Spotswood||St Margaret Mary’s School|
|South Melbourne||Galilee Regional School|
|St Kilda East||St Mary’s School|
|Yarraville||St Augustine’s School|
The offer of enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal who will consider each case on its merits in light of enrolment priorities and the College Mission Statement, and taking into account any special circumstance.
Click here to view CBC St Kilda’s complete Student Enrolment Policy.