At CBC we place great emphasis on building and sustaining a strong sense of community. Not only does a student become a valued member of our greater family, parents/guardians are also welcomed as an important part of our community. We believe that connected families equate to connected students. One of the most effective ways to be connected to the College community is to become involved in some capacity with the CBC Parents & Friends Association (P&F). CBC is fortunate to be supported by this enthusiastic and friendly group of people who are an integral and valued component of the College.
The CBC P&F has amongst its aims to:
- Foster community spirit and fellowship, ensuring that all members of the CBC family feel connected to, and valued by, the College
- Provide feedback to the College Leadership Team and Staff through consultation and input
- Generate funds for a number of purposes; these may include the provision of resources for equipment and activities which support and enhance the students and their families and/or teaching and learning programs at the College, and not covered by school fees
- Support College events and assist with their effective promotion and delivery
- Establish social opportunities for and between families and other members of the CBC community
- Tuesday Feb 12th
- Monday Apr 01st
- Monday May 06th
- Monday Jun 24th
- Monday Jul 29th
- Monday Sep 02nd
- Tuesday Oct 15th
- Monday Nov 18th (including AGM)
7:15pm arrival for 7:30pm meeting start in the College Boardroom (entrance via main Reception). Refreshments provided.