At CBC we place great emphasis on building and sustaining a strong sense of community. Not only does a student become a valued member of our greater family, but parents/guardians are also welcomed as an important part of our community. We believe that connected families equate to connected students. One of the most effective ways to be connected to the College community is to become involved in some capacity with the CBC Parents & Friends Association (P&F). CBC is fortunate to be supported by this enthusiastic and friendly group of people who are an integral and valued component of the College.
The CBC P&F has amongst its aims to:
- foster community spirit and fellowship, ensuring that all members of the CBC family feel connected to, and valued by, the College
- provide feedback to the College Leadership Team and Staff through consultation and input
- raise funds for a number of purposes; these may include the provision of resources for equipment and activities which support and enhance the students and their families and/or teaching and learning programs at the College, and not covered by school fees.
- support College events and assist with their effective promotion and delivery
- provide social opportunities for and between families and other members of the CBC community.
Remaining 2017 Meetings
- Monday 26 June
- Monday 7 August
- Monday 18 September*
- Monday 16 October*
- Monday 13 November (including AGM)